If you’re aiming for a 100% clear of Littlewood, town planning is important. Here’s two guides: one for townsfolk house placement and one for outdoor items that have effects. This page contains spoilers for townfolk wishes and town upgrades.
As your town expands, sometimes it’s easiest to delete buildings and rebuild them in a new spot. In extremely late game, you get an item that allows you to wipe elements of your town clean to build from scratch.
Instead of needing to look at individual villager profiles on the Wiki to remember where they want to be located and what decor they use outside, I’ve put it all in a handy chart.
Spoilers below for townsfolk wishes.
|Villager||16 Spaces Near||16 Spaces Away||Height||Outside Decor|
|Arpeggio||Market||N/A||N/A||1 Round Hedge, 1 Moonflower|
|Ash||Quarry & Smelter||N/A||N/A||2 Square Hedges, 1 Barrel|
|Bubsy||Tavern||N/A||Highest||1 Barrel, 1 Crate|
|Dalton||Shop||Lumber Mill||N/A||2 Barrels, 1 Crate|
|Dark||Air Balloon||N/A||N/A||1 Calm Rock, 1 Monolith, 1 Barrel|
|Dudley||Coffee Shop||Quarry||N/A||1 Barrel, 1 Crate|
|Iris||Market||N/A||N/A||2 Round Hedges, 1 Barrel|
|Laura||Museum||Smelter||N/A||2 Gold Ferns, 1 Barrel|
|Lilith||Air Balloon||N/A||2nd Highest||1 Barrel, 1 Crate|
|Max||Air Balloon||N/A||Highest||2 Barrels, 1 Crate|
|Mel||Decor Shop||N/A||2nd Highest||2 Barrels|
|Teric||Market||Air Balloon||N/A||2 Round Hedges|
|Toby||N/A||N/A||N/A||2 Barrels, 1 Crate|
|Willow||Your House||Market||N/A||2 Dew Palms, 1 Barrel|
|Zana||Square||N/A||N/A||1 Barrel, 1 Crate|
All Outdoor Items With Effects
Here’s a list of all outdoor decor with abilities abilities and what they do, since there’s no hover text in the build menu.
Spoilers for loot upgrades below.
- Carrot Statue: Allows golden carrots to spawn.
- Slimeapple Statue: Allows perfect slimeapples to spawn
- Hammer Statue: Planks and bricks sell for twice as much
- Log Statue: Wood sells for twice as much
- Fossil Statue: Ore sells for twice as much
- Weed Harvester: Click to harvest all weeds in your town.
- Ribbon Seeker: Increases chance of ribbons harvested from farm animals.
- Bee Statue: Increased chance to catch rare bugs.
- Anchor Statue: Increased chance to catch rare fish.
- Clover Statue: Allows heart clovers to spawn.
- Dewdrop Statue: Increases amount of dewdrops found with townsfolk by 10.
- Golden Fish Statue: Fish sells for three times as much
- Golden Bug Statue: Bugs sell for three times as much.
- Dew Orb: Items sell for more at the marketplace.
- Gilded Glove Statue: Harvest triple the produce while gathering
- Gilded Axe Statue: Finding additional items while chopping trees.
- Gilded Pickaxe Statue: Find additional items while mining.
- Gilded Bug Net Statue: Bugs are now randomized.
- Gilded Fishing Statue: Fish are now randomized.
- Gilded Farming Statue: Harvest triple the produce while farming.
- Guilded Cooking Statue: All dishes sell for 999 dewdrops.
- Gilded Crafting Statue: Creates double items
- Gilded Merchanting Statue: Items sell for double their value
- Gilded Tarott Statue: Opponents now have double HP and greater rewards
- Ore Converter: If there are 5 or more ore available in town, click the red orb to transform 5 ore into Dragalium and the purple orb to transform 5 ore into Wyvernite.
- White Lodestone: More ore now spawns at the Quarry.
- Sunstone: Dragalium now spawns at the Quarry
- Moonstone: Wyvernite now spawns at the Quarry
- Alm Totem: Allows tree stumps to become Alm trees.
- Leif Totem: Allows tree stumps to become Leif trees.